Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Unbearable Internet connection!

For the Past 3 days my ISP (www.bredbandsbolaget.se) has been damn near unbearable. Tech support says that they're having problems with "the server that connects us outside of sweden". Riiight. They might as well have told me that the inter-tubes are clogged and they are waiting for the plumber to come and remove some stuck pr0n.
I am an understanding person, more or less, i dont bitch about the fact that im paying for a 24Mbps connection and getting 11Mpbs... but three... friggin...days?!? Thats just unacceptable.
I cant help but wonder if it has something to do with the piratebay trial going on now. Is all of sweden DDoSed?

UPDATED
: Looks like they finally got their shit together and fixed the issue. Speedtest.net shows much a much improved situation:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its only me, playing with your internet connection.. The rest of Sweden is fine..